TEMPORARILY NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS
Thank you for booking your appointment with Perfect Ten Nails. I am so happy to have you as a client! Please read the following:
- There is a $20 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit required for new clients or clients who have not booked an appointment in 2 or more months. The deposit can be sent via CashApp to $ToniWalkerStanley, via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org, or brought directly to the salon WITHIN 24 HOURS OF BOOKING. If the deposit is not paid within 24 hours, your appointments will be cancelled. The deposit will be applied to your first service. If you have booked multiple appointments and choose to keep a card on file, you only need to pay one deposit for the first appointment.
- If you cancel an appointment and rebook within 24 hours of cancelling, your deposit can be transferred to that rebooked appointment.
- Your appointments are reserved especially for you. I understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary, so please notify me or cancel online within 24 HOURS of your appointment time if you need to cancel. If your appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours prior, you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee or 50% of services booked, whichever is greater. For appointments booked outside of regular salon hours, there is a $35 cancellation fee or 75% of services booked, whichever is greater.
- No-Call No-Shows will incur a fee equal to 100% of services booked for that appointment.
These fees are calculated based on a medium length set and starting prices for other services. Nail art is calculated for 2 nails.
- If you are a current client: After 2 no-call no-shows, all remaining appointments will be canceled and you will be placed on the wait list. You may not book online until otherwise noted.
- If you are a new client or on the wait list: After 2 no-call no-shows, you will be removed from the wait list and be unable to book any future appointments.
- If you are 15 minutes late to your appointment with no communication (no call or text to notify me), it will be cancelled and you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee or 50% of services booked, whichever is greater.
- If you have an unpaid balance on your account, it must be paid within 24 hours of the charge being made unless otherwise discussed with Toni. If the payment is not made within the allotted time, all future appointments will be cancelled and you will be unable to book until the balance is paid.
- For insurance reasons, safety, and to ensure that you have a relaxing experience, please refrain from bringing children to your appointment.
**Fees will be charged to the card you use to book the appointment or the card you keep on file. If you opt out of keeping a card on file, you will be required to make a $20 non-refundable deposit for each appointment you book.