TEMPORARILY NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS
Thank you for booking your appointment with Perfect Ten Nails. I am so happy to have you as a client! Please read the following:
- There is a $20 non-refundable deposit required for new clients or clients who have not booked an appointment in 2 or more months. The deposit can be sent via CashApp to $ToniWalkerStanley, via PayPal to email@example.com, or brought directly to the salon WITHIN 24 HOURS OF BOOKING. If the deposit is not paid within 24 hours, your appointments will be cancelled. The deposit will be applied to your first service. If you have booked multiple appointments, you only need to pay one deposit for the first appointment.
- Your appointments are reserved especially for you. I understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary, so please notify me within 24 HOURS of your appointment time if you need to cancel. If your appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours prior, you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
- There is a $25 fee for a No-Call No-Show
- If you are 15 minutes late to your appointment with no communication (no call or text to notify me), it will be cancelled and you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
- For insurance reasons, safety, and to ensure that you have a relaxing experience, please refrain from bringing children to your appointment.
**Fees will be charged to the card you use to book the appointment or the card you keep on file. If you opt out of keeping a card on file, you will be required to make a $20 non-refundable deposit for each appointment you book.